Charice at Serramonte Mall 5/7/2010


Late Thursday, May 6, Charicemania announced that Charice would be performing the following day at Serramonte Mall in Daly City (south of San Francisco). I took the day off & drove to the Bay Area to see my favorite songstress. I managed to get next to the stage, where I took a number of stills. I was right next to the person who taped the next three video clips, so what you see is exactly what I saw. After she finished her too-brief performance, Charice sat at the edge of the stage signing autographs. GM of Chariceworld had told me to say "hi" to Charice for her; before I could do so, she recognized me (!) and said GM had told her I'd be there. Believe me, that got a lot of looks from those around me. ("He knows Charice!") Sue Bee honey is one of Charice's sponsors in the PI so I gave her a Sue Bee "honey bear" with a red bow around its neck. Mommy Raqz asked "Did you give this to her?" When I said I did, she got a big smile and let me take a picture of her holding it. Before Charice had to go to this appearance's "meet 'n' greet," she signed the photo of us that was taken at the San Jose "meet 'n' greet." It's at the top of the column to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment